Wednesday, April 14, 2010

... Very Random ...

... I'm a VERY RANDOM person ...

So this blog is just gonna be all about things that mean the most to meeh ...
As most of you know I'm a very fun loving LOUD girl

This right here is my favorite place to be, I love the temple.
This is where we can be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
I know that my Heavenly Father Lives and that he Loves me.
And I love him . . .





This is what happened on April 12, 2010...
Duke, Fat Boi, & I where on our way home from the REC center.  Matt had told us to stay and wait for him but we didn't want to . . . so we left, we where waiting in the turn lane to go to MCDONALDS, and this car came out from traffic and was turning the other way and SAW us and he still turned RIGHT into us.  I'm just glad that WE ARE ALL OKAY !!! and that nothing happened !
I'm so thankful for my HEAVENLY FATHER !



My wonderful AUNTIES TRINETTE & TAMLYN , I've known Auntie Trini since I was a small girl running around at KPD baseball games, then I meet Auntie Tam through church she was my YW PRESIDENT. I'm so thankful for these to great examples in my life. No matter how much time pass my relationship with them still remains the same. They have helped me to grow in the gospel. I LOVE THEM !





Now, this is "MY OTHER MOM & DAD" . . . Tangi & Joe (w/Muka @ his graduation) ... THEY ARE MY EXAMPLES in this GOSPEL, I have grown so much w/the help of them. I wouldn't be the same with out them. I am so THANKFUL to my HEAVENLY FAHTER, for blessing me w/them in my life. I can honsetly say the are the LIGHT OF MY LIFE !










Me & "SiSTER"
We've had our ups & downs, but I can honsetly say that she is one of my BEST FRiENDS that I have in this world ! I have seen her grow from a little teenager, to a wonderful young women , & now a BEAUTIFUL mother of 3 "monsters".  I am so PROUD of her and all that she has accomplished in life and what she has become, I just hope that one day I can be a WONDERFUL & PATIENT mother and wife like her ! Love yah Stinky !!!!

 ...SWEETIE-PIE...
My litto "STINKY", she's the best v-ball player around. All the BABiES love her, and she always is playing with them. I have also watched her grow up from this little booger nose (ohh wait she still is one ... LOL ) ! She's a senior this year ! Yes we have our moments, but in the end it's ALL GOOD. She's the best hair dresser around, don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her to fix my hair on special occasions, when she's away on v-ball trips , i miss her cause my hair is a mess.
 MARK - HENRY
The "BIG" Little brother.  I've seen him grow into one fine young man.
I enjoy his kind loving spirit.  I enjoy the time that we do spend together even if it's just eating at IHOP on a saturday when he's home from SNOW, or just watching TV. He is his own example in is VERY own way ! Love yah Muka !

ROBERT -AONA
This is my Robbie-Aona "FAT HEAD" my "LiTTLE BiG" brother ! I don't know what I'd if I didn't have this little brother in my life.  He's the one always calling me when I'm not home, checking up on me to telling me that I need to come home already, even if I'm only at WAL MART doing shopping for sunday.  I enjoy my weekends with him, never a dull moment, he's the BLONDiE of them all !

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... beautiful blog robyn!! I'm happy to hear that u guys were safe from the accident! Utah drivers kill me.. btw, Who's the hottie in ur last photo?? LOL- hook it up! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn! So glad you're a BLOGGER now! I love the layout...it's so YOU. :) come check us out...email me at mrs.lautaha@gmail.com so I can send you an invite (my blog is private).
    TOODLES!

    ReplyDelete