Saturday, July 16, 2011

. . . U G H !!!! . . .

Right now I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FRUSTRATED !!!

. . .  VENTiNG . . .
So tell me WHO in their RiGHT MiND parks their BRAND NEW truck in a ONE CAR drive way, and the garage door is closed ! Then because your BRAND NEW TRUCK blends in with the DARK and the TiNTED windows you have doesn't make it any easier !!!

YOU see me walking out the door, knowing that I'm gonna go some where, and knowing that your TRUCK is parked in the driveway, DON'T SAY ANYTHiNG at all !! 
SO, I get in the car start the car, open the GARAGE DOOR . . . LOOK in the rear view mirror, don't see anything and start backing out, then I hit something !! OH YES YOUR BRAND NEW 2011 TOYOTA TACOMA !! OH WELL !!!
Then, i stop and get out come and tell you what happend ! And all you can do is YELL at me !! 
OMG !!! it's PARTLY your FAULT for parking there and NOT saying anything as i'm walking out. AND YES it's partly my fault tooo for not opening the garage door first before I got in the car ! HOWEVER NO ONE TOLD YOU TO JUST SIT THERE AND DRINK YOUR RUM & PEPSI AS I WAS WALKING OUT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment