Friday, July 15, 2011

. . . YUMMiE . . .

 . . . So since i'm TRYiN to keep up on the blogging :) I decided that this blog will be about all the YUMMiE food that I've been eating since I got home . . . 
. . . I know, I know I just LOVE food and you can all tell ;) . . .

. . . SUSHi BUSHiDO w/the Besties . . .







. . . B B Q ' N . . .












  . . . HONOLULU MUST HAVE'S . . .
Bubbies Green Tea Ice Cream


LiLiha Bakery CoCo Puffs















. . . BULL SHED ;)  { must HAVE when on Kaua'i}. . .





AFTER ;)



. . . ALL TiME FAV's . . .
PASTELE's ;)





TARO DOUGHNUT

SLOPPY JOE CASSEROLE

HOMEMADE PIZZA

KiN TARO's GREEN TEA MUD PiE ;p

. . . CHEESECAKE FACTORY & CPK's . . .

















. . . DUKE'S {another MUST eat on KAUA'i}. . .


{My LOBSTER}




 { MUST HAVE HULA PiE , extra hot fudge & nuts }

{ AFTER }

Till next time ;) 

2 comments:

  1. O.m.hunger! Lol. Everything looks soooooooo yummy! I jus wanna eat it off the screen... ;) lol. Miss u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh TRUST ME !! it sure was !!
    And I enjoyed every last bite ;)
    Miss you more !

    ReplyDelete