Wednesday, August 31, 2011

... Kalina Kahokulanieanaha'ikawainani Melana ...


HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY KALINA ;)

I'm so blessed to have you in my life ! 
You came into this world 6 years ago on August 31st, 2005  @ 3:52pm. 
You weighed 9 lbs 5.2 oz and were 21inches long ;)
Your mommie gave you the name:
Kalina Kahokulanieanaha'ikawainani Melana Santos Lanning
She wanted you to have her name Kahokulani, 
and your Mama Mela: Melana
Your mommie, daddy & Mama was there to see you be born.
I came upstairs when i got off work ;)


You are the ONLY one that can make my heart melt :)


You LOVE starbucks :)

Your are a little Mary, you LOVE to take pictures and model ;)



Right now your Mommie, put you in soccer and you are loving it !
You scored about 6 goals your last game :)

 I know you will have a blessed day today ! and you will be spoiled rotten by all of us !!
Enjoy your day baby ;)
I love you !!!
xoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment