Thursday, August 25, 2011

. . . NAiLS . . .



For those of you who know me, know that i LOVE to get my nails and toes done every 2 weeks.

oOo and don't forget about the Pedicures ;) Those are a MUST HAVE ;)


i think that the one thing that I miss THE most about UTAH, is being able to get Pedi's and Mani's with thee Sisters :) I would ALWAYS look forward to that every other week ...
it was OUR mani & pedi dates, and Dinner :) 

SiNCE being home, I don't think that I've had ONLY ONE pedicure :) 
Gees, my feet are in need of some LOVE :) I think that when I go to OAHU next week, I will be showing them some LOVE :)
But, I do just LOVE my nail tech, I've known her FOREVER and she ALWAYS hooks me up :)


Happy HUMP day !!!

xOxO 

1 comment:

  1. yay for nails! :) I love your blog Robyn! it's super cute! Don't curse me but i haven't had my nails done since I had them done for the wedding! SICK RIGHT?! Ugh...I need to get them done again...quick. They were the only thing that made me feel 'put together' no matter what I had on. lol! Miss ya girly! We should get together when you're back on Oahu! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete